Eduardo Sanchez

Hey! I am a 9th grade student in HPIAM High school and I'm in a New Media class and it's a requirement to make this and write a bit about my self. For people my age reading this I'm a Xbox person Because of Halo3,4 and Fable 2. I love to play fighting games like King of Fighters XIII, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Super Street Fighter 4. But besides fighting games i completely love the Resident Evil series but i really love the remake of the first Resident Evil it's my favorite Resident Evil game ever and all the live action Resident Evil movies suck the animated ones are way WAY better. Well i guess that's it.
When's Marvel?

Friday, May 31, 2013

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement 
"Truth is the only safe ground to stand upon."
Elizabeth Cady Stanton 
The truth is the only great thing in life nothing but the truth is good,secrets is something that can be good and can be bad it messes with people's head.  

No comments:

Post a Comment