Eduardo Sanchez

Hey! I am a 9th grade student in HPIAM High school and I'm in a New Media class and it's a requirement to make this and write a bit about my self. For people my age reading this I'm a Xbox person Because of Halo3,4 and Fable 2. I love to play fighting games like King of Fighters XIII, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Super Street Fighter 4. But besides fighting games i completely love the Resident Evil series but i really love the remake of the first Resident Evil it's my favorite Resident Evil game ever and all the live action Resident Evil movies suck the animated ones are way WAY better. Well i guess that's it.
When's Marvel?

Friday, May 24, 2013

My Weekend

My Weekend
What i'm going to do is after school i'm going to buy some pizza with friends and watch a movie and then i'm going to listen to one of my favorite songs from Megadeth "Trust" and these are the lyrics. Lost in a dream Nothing is what it seems Searching my head For the words that you said Tears filled my eyes As we said our last goodbyes This sad scene replays Of you walking away My body aches from mistakes Betrayed by lust We lied to each other so much That in nothing we trust Time and again, She repeats let's be friends I smile and say yes Another truth bends, I must confess
I try to let go, but I know We'll never end 'til we're dust We lied to each other again But I wish I could trust My body aches from mistakes Betrayed by lust We lied to each other so much That in nothing we trust God help me please, on my knees Betrayed by lust We lied to each other so much That in nothing we trust How could this be happening to me I'm lying when I say "Trust me" I can't believe this is true Trust hurts Why does trust equal suffering Absolutely nothing we trust. My body aches from mistakes Betrayed by lust We lied to each other so much That in nothing we trust
God help me please, on my knees Betrayed by lust We lied to each other so much
Now there's nothing we trust My body aches from mistakes Betrayed by lust We lied to each other so much That in nothing we trust God help me please, on my knees Betrayed by lust We lied to each other so much Now there's nothing we trust.

And if i get sad during the weekend it's Xbox time.

No comments:

Post a Comment