Eduardo Sanchez

Hey! I am a 9th grade student in HPIAM High school and I'm in a New Media class and it's a requirement to make this and write a bit about my self. For people my age reading this I'm a Xbox person Because of Halo3,4 and Fable 2. I love to play fighting games like King of Fighters XIII, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Super Street Fighter 4. But besides fighting games i completely love the Resident Evil series but i really love the remake of the first Resident Evil it's my favorite Resident Evil game ever and all the live action Resident Evil movies suck the animated ones are way WAY better. Well i guess that's it.
When's Marvel?

Friday, April 12, 2013

Note-Talking Strategies

Note-Talking Strategies Part 3
After Class As soon as class ends, review your notes and fill in any blanks. Underline, highlight and use symbols to sort through the information. If you don't understand something, get help from your teacher or classmate.
After you've reviewed all notes from class, in the left-hand area of the page write down key words and questions your teacher might ask on a test.
At bottom of each page, write a summary of the notes. This helps you digest what you've learned. It also improves your memory of the materiel for the term and for test down the road.
Choose the Right!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment