Eduardo Sanchez

Hey! I am a 9th grade student in HPIAM High school and I'm in a New Media class and it's a requirement to make this and write a bit about my self. For people my age reading this I'm a Xbox person Because of Halo3,4 and Fable 2. I love to play fighting games like King of Fighters XIII, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Super Street Fighter 4. But besides fighting games i completely love the Resident Evil series but i really love the remake of the first Resident Evil it's my favorite Resident Evil game ever and all the live action Resident Evil movies suck the animated ones are way WAY better. Well i guess that's it.
When's Marvel?

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Student Success Statement


"Teh only difference between those who have failed and those who have succeed lies in teh difference of their habits. Good habits are keys to all success. Bad habits are teh unlocked door to failure. Thus, the first law I will Obey, which precedeth all others is -- 'I will form good habits and become their slaves.'" 
Og Mandino

 What I think about this statement is that is that people who do bad should do the best they can to succeed and should strive to do better and for people who do good already keep up the good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment